TLC Workshop – Feedback from recent Leadership Challenge Workshops
About the Leadership Challenge Workshop:
– “It gave me an opportunity to self-evaluate and pinpoint my strengths and weaknesses”
– “I highly recommend this training. I am obtaining my masters in educational leadership yet I learned new and different tools that will benefit me on my journey”
– “I have a situation that needs addressing, and with this class I feel more comfortable handling and I know I will get the results to resolve this situation”
– “Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. This class will teach you that plus a lot more’
– “It was an inspiring 2 days without a minute of wasted time”
– Everyone in a leadership role needs this workshop. Sometimes you think you got this, but you really don’t. Encouraging all the way. Thank you!”
– It was a huge eye opening. I wrote down a million ideas! I received support for the things that I do well and encouragement and courage to work on the things I need to do better.
– The material was presented in a very organized fashion. Exercises and examples were relevant to the work we do. This material is relevant across all settings and levels.
– “He was very detailed and explained everything very well”
– “Excellent program leader who was engaged and helped facilitate the Challenge”
– ”Steve was amazing”
– Steve was excellent! He truly is a “master”. His ideas and insights are inspiring.
– Steve was the right person for this program. He was well versed in the material and a great resource.
– Engaging, approachable, knowledgeable, practical, nice pacing of the workshop, wonderful stories.
– Steve did a great job of moving through the material without us feeling rushed. His knowledge of the subject is outstanding.
– Steve was great, speaks well, very professional, and kept me glued to the next bit of information.
– Excellent job by Steve! Day flew by with copious amount of information and data.
– Steve was extremely knowledgeable and had great answers to questions. I am taking some of these activities back to my team.
– Excellent facilitator. Encouraged discussions and helped attendees feel comfortable participating. Made it a safe place to learn.
– Very effective, good pacing, responsive in discussion, humorous and professional.
“Steve is the real deal, and I am so delighted that he is out there speaking on The Leadership Challenge. The story about the difference it made in the life of one teacher is just awesome.
I have told your Bucket Story several times in the last month to a variety of audiences from Perth, Western Australia to Burlingame, California. It’s such a great example to Model The Way. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.”
Jim Kouzes, Author, The Leadership Challenge
Steve’s session on ‘Leadership challenges and successes – the impact to success with customers’ has made a great impact on our leadership participants. His leadership insights, knowledge and experiences, coupled with leadership methodologies presents a holistic and practical approach for leadership development. A very enriching session and a definite value-add to our leadership programme in Yokogawa!
Mr Chet Mroz
President & CEO
Yokogawa Corporation of America
“Steve did a superb job and came across as very knowledgeable and comfortable with the material. He did an excellent job of “reading” our students so was able to keep the flow going. Both myself and my assistant are INTJs, as is Steve, so we know the level of effort to look casual. His presentation was especially timely because most of the audience were seniors, and they were very glad to talk to someone who actually uses the processes.
One of the participants who is currently a first year teacher was doing a little complaining about her circumstances. After the Leadership Challenge event she decided to stop complaining and make a change. Long story short- within one week she applied for another teaching position with a substantial increase in pay and was offered the job. She also interviewed for an out of state position and has made it through the second round of interviews. She is now a true believer in the process.”
Major General Mary Saunders, USAF, Retired
Executive Director, Leadership Institute Texas Woman’s University
“I received so many positive comments on your workshop for us on Thursday. Most said it was the best professional development that I had arranged for them.”
Sarah Percy Janes, PhD
Vice President – Continuing & Professional Development
San Jacinto College